axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Andrews" <paand...@cisco.com>
Subject More java2wsdl questions
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:41:58 GMT
I've noticed what I think are a few problems with the WSDL that
java2wsdl generates (I might well be wrong though, I'm fairly new to
WSDL).

- If a method is void, I get empty message definitions defined for the
return value.
- If a method takes no arguments I get an empty message definition for
the arguments.
- If a class has only one or zero attributes, I still get a <sequence>
element in its type definition.

e.g.:

Abstract public class MyClass
{
}

public interface MyService
{
	public MyClass getValue() { ... }
	public void setValue(MyClass value) { ... }
}

Generates:

   <complexType abstract="true" name="MyClass">
    <sequence/>
   </complexType>

   <wsdl:message name="setValueResponse">

   </wsdl:message>