axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Oliver Suevern" <oli...@suevern.net>
Subject Undeployment of beanmappings
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 15:25:56 GMT
Hi all,

for my application the undeploying of a bean- and/or typemapping does not
work. Is this a known bug - I can't find anything in Bugzilla?

I deployed the beanmapping with as WSDD-file:

            xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
            xmlns:is="http://www.suevern.net/invoiceservice">
   <beanMapping qname="is:net.suevern.soap.Invoice"
             languageSpecificType="java:net.suevern.soap.Invoice"/>
</deployment>

after this it is available in Axis. If I now try to undeploy the mapping
with

<undeployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
            xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
            xmlns:is="http://www.suevern.net/invoiceservice">
   <beanMapping qname="is:net.suevern.soap.Invoice"
             languageSpecificType="java:net.suevern.soap.Invoice"/>
</undeployment>

but it still is available in Axis. It already tried several ways of
undeploying, used the beanMapping tag from the server-config.wsdd or
switched to typemapping instead of beanmapping but the behaviour is the
same...

Has anyone had a similar behaviour before? Am I doing s.th. wrong?

Thanks,

Oliver