axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Len Takeuchi" <ltakeu...@salescentrix.com>
Subject service name with JMS transport
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2003 01:04:26 GMT
Hello,

I have a question about how the service name is set when JMS transport is
used.  In the jms sample, I noticed that the service is initialized fairly
generically without any reference to the actual service:

    static final String wsdd =
            "<deployment xmlns=\"http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/\" " +
                  "xmlns:java=\"" + WSDDConstants.URI_WSDD_JAVA + "\">\n" +
            " <transport name=\"JMSTransport\"
pivot=\"java:org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSSender\"/>\n" +
            " <service name=\"" + WSDDConstants.URI_WSDD + "\"
provider=\"java:MSG\">\n" +
            "  <parameter name=\"allowedMethods\"
value=\"AdminService\"/>\n" +
            "  <parameter name=\"className\"
value=\"org.apache.axis.utils.Admin\"/>\n" +
            " </service>\n" +
            "</deployment>";
        Service  service = new Service(new XMLStringProvider(wsdd));

The service name specified in the server-config.wsdd in the sample is
"urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes".  The service name does not seem to be
explicitly set during the call process in the sample so how does this
service name get set?  Is it just using the namespaceURI of the QName of the
operation name?  I looked at the content of the actual JMS message and it
doesn't seem to have the service name specified either:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
xmln
s:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSc
hema-instance">
 <soapenv:Body>
  <ns1:getQuote
soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
" xmlns:ns1="urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes">
   <symbol xsi:type="xsd:string">XXX</symbol>
  </ns1:getQuote>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Regards,