axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Dinh" <dubsta...@hotmail.com>
Subject Getting the IP Address of a Web Service Client
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:47:38 GMT
<P>Is there a way to get the IP address of the originating RPC SOAP request at the level
of the web service rather than at the level of the web service itself?</P>
<P>What I do now is have a handler extract the IP address of the SOAP request. However,
once this is done, I do not know how to pass this information to associate that particular
SOAP method call at the web service level to an IP address.</P>
<P>Any tips would be great!</P>
<P>Regards</P>
8: </a> smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*  </html>