axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <a...@manes.net>
Subject RE: DSML activity?
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 13:48:49 GMT
Not to disuade you from using Axis, but you might consider using either GLUE
or WASP, both of which provide better support for doc/literal than Axis
does. You wouldn't need to worry about building a custom serializer. Given a
full schema, they will generate all the serializer code you need. Both of
these products are available for free, and both run in Tomcat.

I know that WASP includes a SOAP JNDI provider, although I doubt if it
supports DSML. (I think it only supports a JNDI lookup function.) It's part
of the EJB integration tool. You might find it helpful in your efforts. See
http://www.systinet.com/doc/wasp_jserver/applicationIntegration/j2eeIntegrat
ion.html#j2eeIntegration.overview

I would hope that Sun's DSML provider would do most of what you need,
though.

Good luck.