axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "McCaslin Orion" <mccaslin_or...@bah.com>
Subject Interoperability: .Net Client - how do I custom deserialize incoming soap from Java?
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:21:22 GMT
Hi,

Anybody know how or have sample code that can custom serialize/deserialize
incoming/outgoing SOAP from/to Java in a .Net client?

I have a Java web service that I am calling from a .Net client.
After adding a web reference, The .Net function that does the work is
invoke(...).

I need to be able to custom deser incoming SOAP so that I can maintain
collection type variables in my complex data types.

I have custom ser/der classes in Java...Just need to make the ones in .Net.

Any help would be appreciated,
Orion