axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sampath, Raja" <Raja.Samp...@ap.sony.com>
Subject RE: Developing a SOAP proxy using axis.
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:07:23 GMT
Hi Bharti,

It is very well possible to do that.  To intercept all the incoming request,
you can use some FILTERS.

Regards
Raja

-----Original Message-----
From: Vijay Bharti [mailto:vijay.bharti@wipro.com]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 8:05 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Developing a SOAP proxy using axis.

Hi,

I am trying to develop a SOAP gateway using axis. The requirement is

1. To capture all the incoming SOAP requests.
2. Do some processing on the SOAP message.
3. Pass on the SOAP message to the actual Web-Service sitting behind the
firewall.
4. Return back the response to the requestor.

Is it possible to do the same in axis?

Thanks,
Vijay.