axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Returning my own WSDL from ?wsdl
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 21:38:37 GMT

Kevin,

Feel free to write up some HTML for the documentation that would make this clear to other
users.  If you file a doc bug with a patch, that would help lots of people!

(Yes, I never pass up a chance to get help on Axis docs, which clearly need help!)

Thanks!
--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Jones [mailto:kjones@develop.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2002 3:34 PM
To: Weicheng Peng
Cc: Axis User
Subject: Re: Returning my own WSDL from ?wsdl

Actually it's not a bug. The code does the right thing, it loads
resources relative to WEB-INF/classes

If I have a WSDL file called MathService.wsdl, I put the file in
WEB-INF/classes, I then add this to server.wsdd

<wsdlFile>/MathService.wsdl</wsdlFile>

Then it works fine - but notice the '/' in front of the name

--
Kevin Jones
Developmentor