axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Naresh Bhatia" <NBha...@sapient.com>
Subject RE: How to deploy two web services in one web container?
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:18:14 GMT
Hi Alan,

I think I get it. Please let me know if my understanding is incorrect -
I can use AdminClient to deploy the two web services (represented by two
different deploy.wsdd files). This will add both the services to
server-config.wsdd. Axis servlet will now handle both web services.

Thanks.
Naresh

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Alan Buxton [mailto:alanbuxton_uk@yahoo.co.uk]
	Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 5:02 AM
	To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
	Subject: Re: How to deploy two web services in one web
container?

	So far as I am aware, Axis can support an arbitrary number of
web services. In fact, if you look in the default server-config.wsdd
file you'll probably see two services defined (though they may be
commented out).

	I'm not sure I follow your question about two different webapps.
One Axis instance can handle services that belong to any number of
different .wars or .jars or .ears