axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lindeman, Bob" <Bob.Linde...@atosorigin.com>
Subject AXIS and weblogic 5.1 properties
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:22:08 GMT
LS

I am trying to get AXIS working on Weblogic 5.1.
The problem I have is that I cannot find the changes I have to make to the
weblogic.properties files to get it all working properly.
I have tried this:

weblogic.httpd.register.*.jws=org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet

Administration does not work with this (error 404).

Weblogic tries to compile the jws files but it failes:

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
Fault - Error while compiling:
C:\weblogic510\myserver\public_html\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\axis\EchoHeaders.java

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.compileError
 faultString: Error while compiling:
C:\weblogic510\myserver\public_html\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\axis\EchoHeaders.java
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
	Errors: Error compiling
C:\weblogic510\myserver\public_html\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\axis\EchoHeaders.java
:
Line 55, column 7:  Class org.apache.axis.MessageContext not found in
import.
Line 56, column 7:  Class org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPConstants not
found in import.
Line 58, column 7:  Class javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest not found in
import.
Line 0, column 0:
3 errors

regards,