axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian.Be...@wettschereck-partner.de
Subject common/lib-directory
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 09:38:22 GMT
Hi ng,

which jars do really have to be in CATALINA_HOME/common/lib-directory? Is it
enough if to place saaj and jaxrpc over there?
The question occurs because I still have the problem that on serverside my
tomcat print the stacktrace if an exception occurs. On client side I managed
the same problem by assuring that log4j is knwon by the client-app. But
putting that log4j into common/lib did not have the expected success. When I
then tried with commons-logging and discovery I git an internal server
exception 500 from Tomcat, that says he was not able to load the servlet
AdminServlet.

Is this a problem of placing the jars in the right directories? You know its
not too important, but very unaesthetic, if in tomcat window there are all
the excpeion printed, that occured while the server is running.

thanks in advance and greetings from Hamburg/Germany
Seppo