axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wes Devauld" <...@devauld.ca>
Subject Re: startup of webapp at start of Tomcat?
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:25:47 GMT
A method I use is either have the service extend servlet or have a servlet
call the service and configure web.xml with the following:

      <servlet>

        	<servlet-name>Whatever</servlet-name>

        	<servlet-class>Package.ClassName</servlet-class>

		<load-on-startup>101</load-on-startup>

    	</servlet>

the load-on-startup will only start one servlet, the number is the sequence
number if you have several servlets to start automatically

-W