axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cory Wilkerson" <cwilker...@travelnow.com>
Subject wsdl restrictions
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:02:24 GMT
All,

I've deployed a document based service via Axis and the auto-generated WSDL file has been
ample up to a point -- now I've hit a bit of road block.  I'm at the point where I'm needing
to indicate to the end user that some elements are *optional* while others are required.
 Seeing as how Axis is generating this WSDL for me from pure Java source -- I don't see how
I could ever imply required/optional, or, for that matter, set max restrictions on lengths
of arrays, etc.  Is there any way to describe this in the WSDL that is auto generated or do
I need to just impose these restrictions once I've received the client's requests?

Thanks for any help!
Cory Wilkerson