axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cory Wilkerson" <cwilker...@travelnow.com>
Subject FW: ahhh..more nonsense
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:21:45 GMT
For what it's worth...axis doesn't kindly to making class name = service name.

That was the source of the issue.

localhost.XmlInterfaceSoapBindingStub should be
> 	declared abstract; it does not define getPort(javax.xml.namespace.QName,java.lang.Class)
in localhost.XmlInterfaceSoapBindingStub
>     [javac] public class XmlInterfaceSoapBindingStub extends org.apache.axis.client.Stub
implements localhost.XmlInterface {
>     [javac]        ^
>     [javac] 1 error
>
> So, after digging through this...XmlInterfaceSoapBindingStub implements XmlInterface
and extends javax.xml.rpc.Service which defines method getPort(QName, Class)...I don't see
that it is defined as abstract in the Service class...any ideas why I'm forced to define it
in XmlInterfaceSoapBindingStub...shouldn't the tool provide this for me?