axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cory Wilkerson" <cwilker...@travelnow.com>
Subject RE: Admin Servlet don't work.
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:58:24 GMT
There won't be a file that matches it in the webapps directory...instead, you'll see in the
web-inf/web.xml file a servlet mapping routing requests to /servlet/AdminServlet to an instance
of org.apache.axis.transport.http.AdminServlet.  This mapping is by default commented out...make
sure that it is uncommented in web-inf/web.xml.

Good luck,
Cory

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Cabou [mailto:ext.altior.cabou@sncf.fr]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 3:35 AM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Admin Servlet don't work.

Hi all.
I have just installed Axis 1.0 On tomcat 4.1.18 and I ran the validate
page ok (system is RedHat Linux 7.2).

But i try to use the admin link at
http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AdminServlet i get a 404 not found error.
In fact there is no file that match the admin servlet in the axix
webapps directory ...

Thanks for help on this case and more generally for feedback on Axis 1.0
and Tomcat 4 on Linux.

Best Regards

Carl.