axis-java-user mailing list archives

From James Black <jbl...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: Error: OperationDesc was not syncronized when invoking on a service
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:33:16 GMT
"Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" wrote:

> What I am tying to figure out what is checked agains what, that way I can
> try to find what has changed (this service used to work fine).

  I think it was due to a change in axis, but I don't know when it began to
fail.

  The only solution I have found is to take the offending method(s) and move
them to a new service.  I haven't determined a pattern, nor can I duplicate it
using a smaller testcase, so reporting it as a bug would be difficult for me.
  If you move the methods to a new service the problem goes away. <g>