axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Zhaohua Meng" <zm...@icpcorp.com>
Subject Re: How to implement a serializer/deserializer
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:22:43 GMT
I agree with you and I'm reading the Axis source code. I checked your
site several times and found a lot of useful information. Can I ask you
a big favour: put a tutorial there about how to write custom
serializer/deserializer. That would benefit all of us here. I'd like to
contribute once I figured it out.

Thank you very much.
PS. I already order the Axis book.
Zhaohua