axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Zhaohua Meng" <zm...@icpcorp.com>
Subject tcp and SOAP monitor
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:40:19 GMT
Gurus,

I'm a newbie here. I invoke the tcp and SOAP monitor as following

java org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon 10001 localhost 8080

http://localhost:8080/axis/SOAPMonitor

When making a request to a service deployed successfully using command
line, I can get the response back in the java console. However, nothing
happens in the monitor screen except "Waiting for Connection..."

I didn't change anything in the web.xml.

Am I doing something wrong here? I'm using axis1.1beta.

Thanks,

Zhaohua Meng

Following is the client code.

package mytest;
public class Tester {
         try {
             FirstService service =new FirstServiceLocator();
             First port=service.getfirst();
             int process_id=port.newProcess("test");
             System.out.println("Process ID: "+process_id);
         } catch (Exception e) {
             System.out.println("Exception from client");
             e.printStackTrace();
         }
     }
}