axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wes Devauld" <...@devauld.ca>
Subject Re: Axis MessageContext
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:37:45 GMT
Firstly I don't think there is only one instance of a servlet for all calls
to a web context.  The reason all member variables are static is because it
does create several servlets.  With Servlets you do have to deal with
mulitple threading issues.

Second, MessageContext.getCurrentContext does correspond to the current
request.

Just what I've found, I may be wrong.

-Wes