axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Geza.Sz...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: Digest Authentication?
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:02:23 GMT
I don't know in what environment are you working in,
but I managed to get DIGEST auth working with Tomcat4.0.3 (and Tomcat4.1.12 as well)
and Axis. BTW, I had to patch the HTTPSender class in Axis.
I also posted the code to Axis dev list, but as far as I know
it hasn't been inserted in the next releases.