axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jeong jim <jeong...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: when does axis serialize and deserialize using type mappings in deploy.wsdd?
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 02:22:34 GMT

Thanks for reply,but i need more info .
 the handlers get it before the provider.when does deserialization take place?
before handlers, or after handlers and before provider.

 Vidyanand Murunikkara <Vidyanand@infravio.com> wrote:On the server side whatever handlers
are present in the request flow
will process the message before the message reaches the provider. The
response message is then sent through each of the handlers that are
described in the response flow.

You can check out an example at
$AXIS_HOME/java/samples/userguide/example4

Vidyanand.

-----Original Message-----
From: kama rao [mailto:indgroups222@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 4:27 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: when does axis serialize and deserialize using type mappings in
deploy.wsdd?

I am using axis and wstk. I am writing some handlers for my service.
when does serialization take place.
for example:
1) if a client handler is there in between,does the axis serialize
before it reaches client handler.
2)if a server side handler is there,when does axis deserialize using the
typemappings in deployment file.is it before server handler or after
server handler.

If axis deserializes before passing to server handler,how to deserialize
the SOAP envelope,if we change it in server handler.

Are there any good examples which show handlers and ser/deser.WSTK
doesn't have good examples of handlers,it uses some in signature demos
but code examples not given.

any suggestions are welcome.

_____

Do you Yahoo!?