axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Gene Chuang <genechu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AxisServlet - How does it instantiate service objects ?
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 00:41:48 GMT

I remember reading somewhere in the docs that axis can automatically generate Web services
stubs to SLSBs, so there shouldn't be a need to write your own DP layer.  Not sure now where
the link is, maybe someone else can chime in...

 Nicholas <nwhitehe@yahoo.com> wrote:I am attempting to create a low-code-required solution
to expose Session EJBs via Axis. I was hoping to make
the actual Axis cervice classes be implemented as
dynamic proxies that would direct actual invocation to
EJBRemote objects. The problem is, I think the
AxisServlet (or whichever specific class does this)
does not support classes that have private
constructors, and for my dynamic proxy, I need the
invoker to use a getInstance() method instead.

Any ideas ?

//Nicholas

=====
Nicholas Whitehead