axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Gene Chuang <genechu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis hannging under load?????
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 09:58:54 GMT

Will the hung process respond to a kill -3?  Getting a threaddump will confirm or deny your
suspicions.
 Brook M Lovatt <blovatt@us.ibm.com> wrote:To help debug a more complex issue, I have
written a very simple Web
Service that looks like this:

public class helloService{
public String echoName(String name){
return name;
}
}

I deployed this service on a Tomcat 4.1.18 App Server using the Axis
servlet. I did so by naming the file above helloService.jws and placing it
in the ${CATALINA_HOME}/webapps/axis directory.

A request like this:
POST /axis/helloService.jws HTTP/1.0

soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
DATA