axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: consuming document-style web services
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:49:07 GMT
In practical terms, If you run wsdl2java against SalesnRankNPrice WSDL (details at
http://www.xmethods.com/ve2/ViewListing.po?serviceid=192).  You can use the following code
to get
the price of a book with ISBN #0672321815 from Amazon.

com.PerfectXML.www.SalesRankNPriceSoap binding = new
com.PerfectXML.www.SalesRankNPriceLocator().getSalesRankNPriceSoap();
java.lang.String ISBN = "0672321815";
System.out.println("Price for ISBN:" + ISBN + " is: " + binding.getAmazonPrice(ISBN));

It's that easy....Which means you as a user do not need to worry if the server uses RPC or
DOC

Thanks,
dims

=====