axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Abhinav" <abhi...@iopsis.com>
Subject RE: AXIS and weblogic 5.1 properties
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:29:07 GMT
hi,
what u need to do in weblogic.properties is deploye AXIS as an application.
weblogic.httpd.webApp.axis=C:/axis-1_0/webapps/axis/
this is what I use "C:/axis-1_0/webapps/axis/" just put u r axis path here
and put all the jars in the classpath your axis will start working.

regards
abhinav

-----Original Message-----
From: Lindeman, Bob [mailto:Bob.Lindeman@atosorigin.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 3:52 PM
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: AXIS and weblogic 5.1 properties

LS

I am trying to get AXIS working on Weblogic 5.1.
The problem I have is that I cannot find the changes I have to make to the
weblogic.properties files to get it all working properly.
I have tried this:

weblogic.httpd.register.*.jws=org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet

Administration does not work with this (error 404).

Weblogic tries to compile the jws files but it failes:

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
Fault - Error while compiling:
C:\weblogic510\myserver\public_html\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\axis\EchoHeaders.java

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.compileError
 faultString: Error while compiling:
C:\weblogic510\myserver\public_html\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\axis\EchoHeaders.java
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
	Errors: Error compiling
C:\weblogic510\myserver\public_html\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\axis\EchoHeaders.java
:
Line 55, column 7:  Class org.apache.axis.MessageContext not found in
import.
Line 56, column 7:  Class org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPConstants not
found in import.
Line 58, column 7:  Class javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest not found in
import.
Line 0, column 0:
3 errors

regards,