axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rolando Pablos Sánchez <rp...@tid.es>
Subject elements order
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:31:38 GMT
I have a wsdl file where there is a type definition like this:
<xs:complexType name="submitReqType">
  <xs:complexContent>
   <xs:extension base="tns:genericRequestType">
    <xs:sequence>
     </xs:sequence>
   </xs:extension>
  </xs:complexContent>
 </xs:complexType>

"genericRequestType"  is also a sequence type.

My problem is: the "genericRequestType" sequence elements must be serialize before the "submitReqType"
ones. And in fact, they are serialize afterwards.
It is strange because it is generated a java class that extends another one and I think the
parent must be serialized before.

If you know something about this subject, please let me know.

P.D.: I can not convert the "genericRequestType" in the child class to reverse the order,
because I use the "genericRequestType" as extension base for others types.