axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jaime Meritt <jmer...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Antw: Asynchronous interface
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:44:05 GMT
Inline...

Thanks,
Jaime

This is true.  We (Dave, James, and I) sent a proposal to the list awhile
ago describing a truly asynchronous API that was transport independent thus
enabling asynch HTTP/JMS/etc.  James has been working on asynchronous
invocation within the framework using the IME packages and implementation.
Our API built upon James' IME layer to expose a user facing API for asynch
interaction with web services.  Please take a look at:
xml-axis\proposals\async_sonic\AxisAsyncClientAPI.htm for more information.

When we initially sent it out there was little feedback from the group.
Perhaps now is a good time to go over the proposal and offer some
suggestions/comments.

Thanks,
Jaime