axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "James Flagg" <ja...@boldfish.com>
Subject Programmatic deployment of web services
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:26:55 GMT

Greetings all,

According to the Axis documentation, the way to deploy web services using
WSDD is to invoke the AdminClient from the command line:

% java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd

which connects to the Axis servlet on localhost:8080 and registers the
service.

However, I have added Axis to my own web application, and would like to
programmatically register my web services during my web application's
initialization without invoking the AdminClient.  Can anyone tell me how to
do this?

Thanks in advance.