axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Julia Tertyshnaya" <tertyshn...@ftw.at>
Subject custom provider deployment problem
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:01:18 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm trying to deploy a custom provider, but get the following exception:

1509431 [HttpProcessor[8080][4]] DEBUG
org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException  - Exception:
java.lang.Exception: No provider type matches QName
'{http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java}diamondRPC'
 at
org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException.<init>(ConfigurationException.java:89
)
 at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException.<init>(WSDDException.java:72)
 at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDProvider.getInstance(WSDDProvider.java:1
41)
 at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDService.makeNewInstance(WSDDService.java
:418)
 at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.getDeployedServices(WSDDDeplo
yment.java:566)
 at
org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.getDeployedServices(FileProvider.
java:322)
 at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.reportAvailableServices(AxisServl
et.java:584)
 at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:256)
 at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:
335)
and so on ...

I did:
- wrote my provider impl class;
- wrote a class inheireting from WSDDProvider (getName() returns
"diamondRPC");
- packed these 2 classes into a jar together with a text file named
META-INF/services/org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.Provider, which contains
a single line - name of my WsddRPCProvider class:
at.ftw.providers.WsddRPCProvider
- put the jar into classpath and to all locations I could think of:
tomcat/lib; tomcat/common/lib; tomcat/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib;
tomcat/webapps/axis/classes;
But it still looks like I'm doing smth. wrong and my classes are not found.

I use tomcat4.x, axis1.0

My deploy.wsdd looks as follows:

 <service name="RPCInvoker" provider="java:diamondRPC">
  <parameter name="scope" value="session"/>
  <parameter name="className" value="at.ftw.diamonds.RPCInvoker"/>
 </service>

</deployment>

Thanks a lot! Any help will be much appreciated.

Julia