axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Robinson <...@orange.net>
Subject org.apache.xml.Item
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:08:52 GMT
Can someone tell me what this class is/ where I can find it?
(org.apache.xml.Item)

I have used wsdl4j to generate a client from the WSDL, but the following
method includes a reference to this class which I cant find anywhere.

I am using axis-10

Thanks in advance,
Bap.

    public EchoSoapBindingStub(javax.xml.rpc.Service service) throws
org.apache.axis.AxisFault {
        if (service == null) {
            super.service = new org.apache.axis.client.Service();
        } else {
            super.service = service;
        }
            java.lang.Class cls;
            javax.xml.namespace.QName qName;
            java.lang.Class beansf =
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory.class;
            java.lang.Class beandf =
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory.class;
            java.lang.Class enumsf =
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.EnumSerializerFactory.class;
            java.lang.Class enumdf =
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.EnumDeserializerFactory.class;
            java.lang.Class arraysf =
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory.class;
            java.lang.Class arraydf =
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory.class;
            java.lang.Class simplesf =
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleSerializerFactory.class;
            java.lang.Class simpledf =
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleDeserializerFactory.class;
            qName = new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap", "Map>item");
            cachedSerQNames.add(qName);
            cls = org.apache.xml.Item.class;