axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Incorporate the AXIS into my web app.
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 19:26:20 GMT

Axis supports a "java" binding natively so no http will be involved.
-Dug

"Steve Parker" <steve@naweb.com> on 12/04/2002 02:23:52 PM

To:    axis-user@xml.apache.org, axis-user@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:    Re: Incorporate the AXIS into my web app.

Look at also using WSIF (Web Services Invocation Framework).  It will allow
dynamic binding to occur - so your calls will go over SOAP (Axis) when
needed, and locally when that is all that is needed.

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:19:14 +0100, Alex Dovlecel wrote