axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alex Dovlecel <do...@kbs.twi.tudelft.nl>
Subject WSDD mapping refs
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:08:08 GMT
Hello all,

I have complex service. That means (for me) that in fact the same jar
contains multiple services that share some information. I deploy them by
having only a deploySERV.wsdd that contains multiple <service> entries.

The JavaBean mappings for each service are the same. In fact I map the
same Java Beans to the same QName. Is there any other solution than just
copy&paste all the mappings from one <service> tag to another?

Like creating a reference to the BeanMapping and then placing only the
reference?

Because otherwise the WSDD file might get quite big only because of the
copy&paste stuff!!!

Tx
dovle