axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alex Dovlecel <do...@kbs.twi.tudelft.nl>
Subject Re: Customizing axis ..
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 19:13:08 GMT
Hello,

I haven't followed the thread carefully so I might say an idiot thing but...
I have a big mouth... :o(

You HAVE to use AXIS as your soap engine? You could use a smaller one, called
KSoap. It is easyer to change code. It does not have a proper server, but
just a servlet that emulates the behaviour of a server.

The advantage is that is very small. Also open source. But does not have all
the axis features!!! Was designed for small devices j2me but has a j2se
version as well.

If it does not fitt your requirements, sorry...

dovle