axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2Java - How to configure the Stubclasses name ?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 16:57:12 GMT

The name of your wsdl:service and wsdl:PortType are the same.
WSDL2Java resolves the conflict by adding _Service and _Port to the class names.

Changing the name of your service give you a class name of UnitSession for the PortType.

Change this:
  <wsdl:service name="UnitSession">
To this:
  <wsdl:service name="UnitSessionService">

Gives the following output from wsdl2java:
$ wsdl2java -v UnitSession.wsdl
Parsing XML file:  UnitSession.wsdl
[deleted...]
Generating net\juwimm\conquest\UnitSessionService.java
Generating net\juwimm\conquest\UnitSessionServiceLocator.java
Generating net\juwimm\conquest\UnitSession.java
Generating net\juwimm\conquest\UnitSessionSoapBindingStub.java

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development