axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2Java - How to configure the Stubclasses name ?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:54:25 GMT

Sascha,

As far as I know, no change to the file/class name generation code has been made post 1.0.
You can check the logic (which is tricky) in the class
  org/apache/axis/wsdl/toJava/JavaGeneratorFactory.java

See the resolveNameClashes() function.

The _Port and _Service suffixes (line 714 or so) are appended to the class names when there
is already an object of the same name.

Can you post your entire WSDL file?

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Sascha Kulawik [mailto:sascha@kulawik.de]
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 8:08 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org; axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: WSDL2Java - How to configure the Stubclasses name ?

Hello,

I just want to use the same name for the Stubclass, as like the
Serverclass.
Currently I've the problem with the 1.1beta (and all following
Nightly-Builds), that the Stubclass will be called _Port, also the
ServiceLocator isn't been called ClassNameServiceLocator, it will be
called ClassName_ServiceLocator (all with Underlines).
My problem is not the ServiceLocator Name, more the name of the
StubClass Interface, who is now called ClassName_Port instead of
ClassName.

I think, here is a complete change in the actual Axis Version.
Has anybody else also this effect ?

I'm using following ant-code for creating the stub-classes:
<target name="create-stub-ContentSession" depends="init">
  <java classname="org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java" fork="true"
failonerror="true" dir="${src.dir}">
	<arg value="http://${server}${server.path}ContentSession?wsdl"/>
	<classpath refid="project.class.path"/>
  </java>