axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Weinstein" <JWeinst...@SeeBeyond.com>
Subject How do I use the type classes and interface classes generated by axis in WSIF?
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:42:19 GMT
Woops here's the new question.

How do I use the type classes and interface classes generated by axis in
WSIF? Are there examples for doing this? (read below for context)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Weinstein
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 9:40 AM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: [wsif] PortTypeCompiler? Plus new Question?

This is the response I received to a similar question:

WSIF generates stubs dynamically at runtime so doesn't require a stub.
It does require the service interface which is what the dynamic stub is
generated from.

WSIF doesn't yet have its own tool for generating these but you can use
the WSDL2Java tool from AXIS. This generates the complex type classes,
service interface, and stub. You can then use the type classes and the
interface class in WSIF.

> Can I generate WSIF stubs for executing against a web service
>
> (similar to how axis does it)? Thanks

       ...ant

Thanks, Jason