axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian.Be...@wettschereck-partner.de
Subject AW: Document service
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:17:30 GMT
are you sure you did restart your application or/and the server?
That depoyed something different, but the wsdl2java does notice it, sounds
like a problem of reloading

hope it helps greetings from Hamburg

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Rolando Pablos Sánchez [mailto:rps82@tid.es]
Gesendet: Freitag, 20. Dezember 2002 12:59
An: axis-user
Betreff: Document service

I have been doing a rpc service, but now I have modified my wdsl file and I
have changed to: soap:binding style="document".
But it doesn´t work. I don't know if I have to make more changes in my wsdl
file. Besides, the WSDL2Java tools generates the deploy.wsdd with the
provider attribute = java:RPC, just like with the rpc service.  Nothing
about document style.
I have seen what is in the wire with "tcpmon", and the client does the
request correctly, but the server responds:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element,
which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize

if you can help me, let me know.
Thanks