axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian.Be...@wettschereck-partner.de
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Deploying the client
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:08:45 GMT
Hi Klaus,

ahhh thats your problem. In the documentation they say, that you have to
enable session on both sides. client AND server for getting the session
working. So, if you dont set Maintainsession to true, your session does not
work and you get a new Session-ID for each request.
Did understand you now? I'm not sure, why it is like this, but I think the
client does not send the Session-ID automatically to the server, so you have
to activate it.

Greetings from Hamburg

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Klaus Thiele [mailto:kth@pi-ag.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2002 10:02
An: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Betreff: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Deploying the client

Hi,

yes, but with scope as "session" i get _also_ a new session object each time
i request a method if i don't set maintainsession to true at client-code
 - thats why i'm irritated.
(with scope as "application" it works as expectet _without_ do anything at
client-side - same object for each request from each client)

klaus

Am Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2002 09:52 schrieb
Sebastian.Beyer@wettschereck-partner.de:

--
Klaus Thiele - Personal & Informatik AG
mailto:kth@pi-ag.com

 "There's got to be more to life than compile-and-go."