axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian.Be...@wettschereck-partner.de
Subject AW: Registering SerializerFactory in client using config file
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:17:04 GMT
Hi Tom,

I tried around with this files. One thing is missing in my understanding.
Everybody talks about configuring the client with a client-deploy.wsdd. When
is this wsdd used? Do I have to explicitly include this file, or is it
automagically included when using the classes generated by wsdl2java? For
example when instantiating the engine or the service?

thanks for help

Greetings from Hamburg/Germany

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tom Jordahl [mailto:tomj@macromedia.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Dezember 2002 17:12
An: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Betreff: RE: Registering SerializerFactory in client using config file

Here is an example client-config.wsdd that sets up a request logging
handler.

You can set this up using the client_deploy.wsdd file attached also, by
running the Admin tool:  java org.apache.axis.utils.Admin client
client_deploy.xml

The "Admin" tool does not require a server to be running, it just writes the
client-config.wsdd in the current directory.

Hope this helps.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development