axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "O'Neill, Niall" <>
Subject AxisServlet with GET requests
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:16:42 GMT

I'm deploying Axis at a custom URL, and using a SOAP header to indicate the
target service. The URL for all services will be:
<http://www.[sitename].com/service> www.[sitename].com/service, with the
AxisServlet mapped to the path /service. If you enter this directly in the
browser, it brings you to the 'And now... Some Services' page which is
generated by the AxisServlet. As far as I can see, there is no way to
override this behavoir through configuration settings. I want users who
access the URL through their browser to see a custom page that details the
services rather than an Axis one. Is there some way to do this I have missed,
short of hacking the AxisServlet. If not, could such a feature be added to
Axis in the future?
Niall O'Neill

This message has been delivered to the internet by the Revenue internet mail service.

View raw message