axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: [wsif]-help please!
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 04:57:13 GMT
Ullas Kapadia wrote:

>Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
>
>I am new to WSIF and am trying to play with different types of
>parameters say:
>
>1. XML document
>2. attachments. btw, so we have something like SAAJ for WSIF?
>
>Any suggesstions?Also, how can I handle complex types?

hi,

i am not sure about attachments or XML documents (i think they both are supported when using
AXIS SOAP
provider but we do not have a sample to demonstrate it) however there is a sample for complex
types
(check especially usage of service.mapType()) - please see java/samples/complexsoap in CVS
(or latest
RC1 build).

thanks,

alek

--
"Mr. Pauli, we in the audience are all agreed that your theory is crazy.
What divides us is whether it is crazy enough to be true." Niels H. D. Bohr