axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject [wsif] RC1 release available
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 19:36:47 GMT
hi,

on behalf of WSIF Team we are happy to announce availability of first
WSIF release candidate (RC1) available at:

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/axis/wsif/2.0rc1/

current list of changes is available at:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/xml-axis-wsif/java/doc/changes.html#WSIF_2_0

and our release plan/tasks is at:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/xml-axis-wsif/java/doc/RELEASE_TASKS.txt

please note that this is _not_ final version and we still expect that
many changes are necessary but we would like to gather some more input
about current state of WSIF - please send your comments to this mailing
list, join us during next IRC chat, or file bugs with bugzilla as
described in:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/xml-axis-wsif/java/doc/bugs.html

thanks on behalf of the whole WSIF Team,

alek

--
"Mr. Pauli, we in the audience are all agreed that your theory is crazy.
What divides us is whether it is crazy enough to be true." Niels H. D. Bohr