axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Bugh" <rb...@journee.com>
Subject Deserialization Problem
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2002 04:10:06 GMT
Hello All,

  Can someone give me some advice regarding the following deserialization
error. See error message below.

My setup is as follows. Win2K with JDK1.3.1_02. I downloaded and unzipped
wsif-all-2.0alpha3.zip. I also downloaded activation.jar (v1.0.2) and
mail.jar (v1.3) and copied them into their respective locations under the
wsif-2.0alpha3/lib directory.

When I run the sample:

java complexsoap.client.dynamic.Run samples/complexsoap/Zip2Geo.wsdl 78729

I get the following error message.

-------------------------
AxisFault

faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.userException
faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter
'GetLatLongResult':  could not find deserializer for type
{http://ws.cdyne.com}LatLongReturn
faultActor: null
faultDetail: stackTrace: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter
'GetLatLongResult': could not find deserializer for type
{http://ws.cdyne.com}LatLongReturn
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(RPCHandler.java:276)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java:893)
at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:200)
at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:
684)
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:241)
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:265)
at
org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apacheaxis.WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.invokeAXI
SDocStyle(Unknown  Source)
at
org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apacheaxis.WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.invokeReq
uestResponseOperationDocument(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apacheaxis.WSIFOperation_ApacheAxis.executeRe
questResponseOperation(Unknown Source)
at complexsoap.client.dynamic.Run.main(Unknown Source)

Peeking at the code (Run.java) it clearly is registering the LatLongReturn
type, i.e., calls

service.mapType(new QName("http://ws.cdyne.com","LatLongReturn"),

Class.forName("complexsoap.client.stub.com.cdyne.ws.LatLongReturn") );

If this sample is supposed to work then I guess I have a
configuration/installation problem. Any one else seen this problem?

Thanks,
Rob Bugh
Journee Software