axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vidyanand Murunikkara" <Vidyan...@infravio.com>
Subject RE: help: Nesting arrays & structs
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:52:33 GMT
You need to add a typemapping for classes T2 and T3 similar to that
setup for T.

Vidyanand.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Dongsheng Song
	Sent: Tue 12/10/2002 7:17 PM
	To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
	Subject: help: Nesting arrays & structs

	I use a very complex type for soap, Please Help me modify my
deploy.wsdd file:

	<deployment xmlns=" http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
	            xmlns:java="
http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java">

	<service name="EnterUp" provider="java:RPC">

	  <parameter name="className" value="EnterUp"/>

	  <typeMapping
	        xmlns:ns=" http://soapinterop.org/xsd"
	        qname="ns:T"
	        type="java:T"

	        encodingStyle="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
	      />
	</service>

	</deployment>

	public class EnterUp
	{
	  public String register(T info)
	  {
	  }
	}

	public class T implements java.io.Serializable{
	  public T2 fd;
	  public T3[] fd2;
	}

	public class T2 implements java.io.Serializable{
	  public String fd;
	  public String fd2;
	}

	public class T3 implements java.io.Serializable{
	  public String fd;
	  public String fd2;
	}

	furthermore, is ther a java2wsdd tool ?