axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Geza.Sz...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: WS-security
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 15:41:55 GMT
Hi,

 This is a great idea. Maybe I can help too. I just wrote
some handlers that can digitally sign/verify messages. The truth is that
they contain project-specific code, but this can be removed.
I'm using apache-xml-security framework but the handlers
support WS-Security and WSS-Core recommendations.[ Well "support"
may be too strong, but anyway - they try ... :) ]