axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Oliver" <ol...@appsaspeers.com>
Subject org.apache.axis.encodingSerializationContextImpl.startElement(SerializationContextImple.java:911)
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 18:58:40 GMT
Java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

I am building an adaptor from a Java Application that will use Axis to
connect to an axis web service to exchange data with another
application.

I can successfully access the web service through the .Locator to get
the instance of the stub and make the call from a JUnit test.  Using the
same JRE but with the Application's jars in the classpath I get the
above error.  I suspect a parser conflict but could use a pointer on
what to look for.

Michael Oliver
Chief Technology Officer
AppsAsPeers LLC