axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kevin.Bed...@sunlife.com
Subject Re: SOAP over SMTP
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 14:15:15 GMT

I believe the upcoming 3.2 version of JBoss will have this using an
embedded version of Axis 1.0. I saw some posts on the dev list there
discussing it.

Arulazi D <aruld@india.hp.com> on 11/18/2002 01:22:59 AM

To:    Axis User <axis-user@xml.apache.org>
cc:     (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:    SOAP over SMTP

Hi
Does any body have worked with SOAP over SMTPTransport?
Any pointers to the samples would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Arul