axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ByungC...@statestreet.com
Subject RE: Axis1.0 and websphere
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:28:10 GMT

Try setting the classloader visibility mode to J2EEApplicationMode (there
is something on the ibm site about this),
you need ptf3 or higher, then set the module dependencies so that all of
your core dependent jar files are loaded by the
classloader that loads the ear. With this setting, the classloader that
loads the war will have as its parent the dependent jar
loader.

Jin

|         |           "gautham         |
|         |           chitupolu"       |
|         |           <gauthamkumar@hot|
|         |           mail.com>        |
|         |           11/14/2002 03:28 |
|         |           axis-user        |

  |       To:       axis-user@xml.apache.org
                                                      |
  |       cc:
                                                      |
  |       Subject:  RE: Axis1.0 and websphere

I tried with all Axis jars in the websphere\Appserver\lib directory. It
still gives the same error.