axis-java-user mailing list archives

From David.P...@kp.org
Subject Re: Error running Calculator.jws
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:46:01 GMT
The problem is you are using Integer objects instead of int primitives for
the add method arguments. There is a difference between "Integer" and
"int". One is not interchangable with the other. The add method requires
primitive ints.

"dumdum 420" <dumdum420@hotmail.com>
11/22/2002 12:53 PM
Please respond to axis-user