axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sven.Dahrin...@infoscore.de
Subject Antwort: Re: Antwort: RE: German umlaut with Axis
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 13:38:16 GMT

Thanks for this information, it should be the problem.
When I have fix the problem, I give you feedback.

Bye
Sven

Sven Dahringer

InfoScore Software Service GmbH
Rheinstrasse 99

76532 Baden-Baden

Sven.Dahringer@InFoScore.de
Tel.: 0 72 21  / 50 40 40 82
Fax.: 0 72 21 / 50 40 40 01

|         |           "Steve Loughran" |
|         |           <steve_l@iseran.c|
|         |           om>              |
|         |           29.11.2002 05:22 |
|         |           Bitte antworten  |
|         |           an axis-user     |

  |       An:       <axis-user@xml.apache.org>
                             |
  |       Kopie:
                       |
  |       Thema:    Re: Antwort: RE: German umlaut with Axis

Looks like an i18n bug. There are outstanding ones with WSDL handling .
Till
they are fixed, use the ascii subset in WSDL. ;

bad i18n handling in soap requests/responses is another (And bigger) issue.
If this is the case, file this on bugzilla with as much wsdl and sample
code
as you can manage. A fix to axis would be great too